Looking for an MOT service centre / garage for your car? Paul Harrison Cars located in Driffield has the latest equipment and highly trained engineers that are both qualified and certified.
The engineers are familiar with all makes and models of cars, vans and other vehicles. The ministry of transport test, or more commonly known as MOT is an annual test of the safety, road worthiness and exhaust emissions of the vehicle. The MOT test is for vehicles older than three years from the date of registration, and every year after.
Paul Harrison’s have been MOT testing on a wide range of vehicles including class IV- Cars, Motor-caravans, goods vehicles up to and including 3000kg gross weight, minibus (with no more than 12 seats). The MOT of your vehicle will be carried out in our newly purpose built MOT test centre here in Driffield. The testing centre here at Paul Harrison Cars is fitted with the latest testing equipment which comprises the very latest Boston equipment.
Paul Harrison’s have three full time technicians, all of whom are highly skilled and qualified to meet all of the VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency), standards for performing M.O.T. testing on vehicles.
MOT SERVICE CENTRE PRICES
The MOT test fee set by VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Service Agency) is priced at a maximum of £54.85 as of 6th April 2018. Here at Paul Harrisons MOT testing centre we charge a very reasonable and affordable £50.00
|1||Motorcycle (upto 200cc)||£29.65|
|1||Motorcycle & sidecar (over 200cc)||£37.80|
|2||Motorcycle (over 200cc)||£29.65|
|2||Motorcycle & sidecar (over 200cc)||£37.60|
|2||Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)||£50.00|
You can check to your MOT status by clicking on the link below. Enter your registration to see the MOT status on your vehicle.
As soon as that certificate expires, your vehicle is no longer considered to be roadworthy in the eyes of the law.
BENEFITS WITH PAUL HARRISON CARS
The benefits that you have when you MOT your vehicle at Paul Harrisons’ MOT testing centre are:-
- There is no obligation for an onsite repair should your vehicle fails its M.O.T.
- Should you’re vehicle fail it’s MOT, all repair work can be carried out on site in our garage to ensure that your vehicle passes it’s MOT, and at a competitive rate.
- Our MOT test centre here in Driffield has has three highly skilled and qualified MOT engineers on site, this should ensure that you will have no lengthy delays during the inspection of your vehicle.
- We have an Automatic Test Lane or ATL in our Driffield Garage, which means that your MOT should be completed in as little time as 45 minutes.
- We offer clean and tidy reception, waiting and viewing areas, should you require to wait for your vehicle whilst your MOT is being performed.
- Freshly made teas and coffees are available whist you wait at no extra cost, as we pride ourselves in our customers service we provide.